Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

BRAIN WITH [x] LEGS

My group (so far) consists of Kevin, Sam, Javier, and myself. We are reading Great Expectations.

Our plan is to finish the story in 14 days.
Taken into consideration if we read at least 4 chapters a day we will be able to accomplish our goal.
Our main form of communication will be through facebook and in person, mainly to discuss what we had previously read and what questions we may have had.
We will discuss the story at least two days a week through this forum to ensure everyone is on the right track.

1 comment:

  1. I didn't know where to put my comment about your blog so I guess I'll put it here, randomly... Well, I really like the music choice and organization/layout of your blog (it's very cohesive)! I don't know what question to ask; maybe what "job" you're assigned for the literary circle?
    brennamcnamara.tumblr.com

    ReplyDelete