Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

HAFTA/WANNA

After high school I'm expecting a big difference. Santa Maria has provided me with opportunities but with not enough. I do believe high school knowledge is important but the most important lesson I learned these past four years is how to deal with others. I don't think anybody will change that much after graduation, although it will be a large reality shock for many but I think life will change for all. No longer must you associate with the same people you've been surrounded by for the past 14 years and that provides the room for a person to discover their true selves and to create new friendships and connections. I expect that leaving high school will be a good thing for me. In all honesty this last semester is a complete waste of my time, in the schooling department. Not saying it's my teacher's fault but there is simply no motivation and I'd rather spend my time doing something beneficial for my future. Only thing motivating me to get to school on time is the grades I need to maintain my college acceptance.

No comments:

Post a Comment