Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 11, 2014

LAUNCH/DRAFT

What am I passionate about?  What do I want to do?
I change my passion a lot. But right now I would have to say my passion is learning. Not being taught, but learning about things I find interest about. Especially things have to deal with Sociocultural Anthropology In the past week I've learned important facts such as Project MKUltra and Truganini. Things I never learned it school but found extremely interesting. My younger sister will constantly check the live stream of the big surfing competition while I'm watching the livestream of the Ukraine Riots. I think Documentaries and nonfiction hold much more value than reality TV or the new Twilight book.
How can I use the tools from last semester (and the Internet in general)?
The Internet is the main source of information I can draw from. For example my homepage on my computer is a random wikipedia page so every time I open my browser I learn something new. Netflix helps a lot with documenteraries.
What will I need to do in order to "feel the awesomeness with no regrets" by June?
Just passing my classes honestly. I've already acheived what I set out to do in high school. Get into my dream school and attain a scholarship, both already accomplished.
What will impress/convince others (both in my life and in my field)?
I believe the best way to gain another's support is to show your passion.
How will I move beyond 'What If' and take this from idea --> reality?
Not sure how to answer this.
Who will be the peers, public, and experts in my personal learning network?
Again not very sure. Everybody?

No comments:

Post a Comment