Search This Blog

Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Tools that Change the Way We Think

In class we had to read an article
Below are my thoughts on it:

The internet has changed our generation. Take for example myself. I'm constantly anxious, there is something going on out there that I am missing. There is so much information out there that I have yet to encounter but I NEED to know in order to be the best version of myself that I can be. I can't simply have 'downtime' I need to be on social networking, reading a book, reading the news. I am also extremely impatient, going at such a fast pace while searching the web I become terribly anxious while waiting for a page to load.
I looked up what some celebrities might have to say and found this article:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/14/celebrities-technology_n_1322020.html#s780582&title=Ray_Bradbury
Which makes perfect sense that Ray Bradbury is against the Internet. In an interview he stated :
"To hell with you and to hell with the Internet.' It's distracting. It's meaningless; it's not real. It's in the air somewhere."

No comments:

Post a Comment