Search This Blog

Friday, August 30, 2013

Pimp - My- Blog

Nobody says that anymore huh?
Well anyways after today's evaluation in class of our classmate's blogs I decided mine definitely need a revamp so I added a few new touches. Here's a tour:

Welcome to the newly decorate Mia RHS AP English blog, if you couldn't tell the color is slightly changed and there is an addition of a new symbol if you look to the right corner. That symbol, at first, I thought was the symbol for Om (which is an extremely cool concept so I was all for having it on my blog), unfortunately I did some research and I have absolutely no idea what it is :(. Ok moving on
Over to our right you can witness all my many stalkers, this is a new feature that'll give you a visual reference on how creepy the internet can be.
Above you will witness the brand new... Search Bar *Ooh Ahh*, just for your convenience.
Below you will find an annoyingly automatic music player. I understand, you're scrolling through internet, you want to listen to YOUR music but take a time out and listen to some of these. Mike Pinto's shades of brown has an amazing message and I adore the tune too. The married life is also a really cool song, guess what movie it's from...
Unfortunately that concludes our tour for today so just make your way through the gift shop to find the exit:)
That's a joke, you know, emphasizing on the consumerism tactics of America....not funny? too bad.


P.S. another motive was Javi said he could make his blog look better then mine. HA haha ha, funny Javi. Look at this master piece.

No comments:

Post a Comment