Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

ALL OF THE ABOVE

I found this topic vaguely familiar. Therefore I went back and looked through my blog and found a post that had everything we needed to answer for the topic assigned tonight. I'm not sure if I answered that topic wrong or this one but my responses respond to both. Since our focus this unit is time investment I found it counteractive to evaulate myself AGAIN. So please enjoy a paste and copy of my previous post below:

Unfortunately I did not achieve a 3 in the AP test and I believe this for various reasons.

  • I don't think I've acquired the hang of AP tests yet, last year I scored very low also. The use of time-management plus energy-management makes me overwhelmed so I tend to stress out and over think problems causing me to get the wrong answer.
  • School just started back up again, this was the first test I've taken since finals last year and I'm not use to the rigorous use of my brain which caused me to give up and skip problems I found extremely difficult. A brush up on literary terms is greatly needed if I wish to do better.
  • It's a weekend, and I'm a teenager. Need I explain more? The first weekend after summer has ended I believe is the laziest weekend of the year and extreme amount of homework I have has worn me out.

    After taking this AP test I am definitely going to pay attention in class, I need all the help I can get. I'm impressed by Dr. Preston's gain of a 3, honestly I'm impressed when anyone passes an AP test, they're extremely difficult. I would say the area I need to work on the most would have to be my vocabulary and literary terms. I won't lie, there was probably an above average of words I was unable to comprehend. All in all I really hope I improve this year, because this test was almost embarrassing for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment