Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 24, 2013

Canterbury Tales 1

I didn't have many questions with Canterbury Tales that weren't already answered. Here were a few things I still wonder about:
Did Chaucer really embark on a pilmarage?
Where was the irony found in the Knight?

The most common literary technique used was that of irony which was extremely helpful because it made the work story interesting in that I had to search for every piece of irony in all the characters.
The use of many characters is really what stood out for me in this story, it kept my attention throught out and made me eager to read more.
 Out of all the characters I am most looking forward to The Friar's story because from his description they sound like they will include plenty of romance and betrayal.

No comments:

Post a Comment