Search This Blog

Thursday, September 26, 2013

CHARACTER STUDY 3

Mia looked out before her and felt uneasy. Tribes of warring rats, she obviously had never seen this before and there was no way they were going to get through.
"HOW WILL WE GET PAST THIS," questioned Javi in a frantic tone.
We look to the football players for help but they all had this clueless look on their face. This made me start to get nervous. There was noway we were going to be able to get through this.
I finally broke the science," Okay guys. Don't look at me weird but I have an idea. This morning something happened where when I got made I grew really huge, maybe if you all just got me really mad we could recreate it and I could step on all of them."
"That's a little cruel," mumbled Andrew.
Javi pondered for a while and then joined in," Okay, I agree with Andrew that is cruel but I have another idea. There are posters all around promoting this world's leader, Colonel Sanders. If we force the rats to all focus their hatred on them then we can get them to stop warring."
"YES," everyone agreed in unison, except 44, he didn't talk much.
Javi climbed on top of a near by table and said in an extremely loud voice,"Friends, Strangers, Country  rats lend me your ears." And from there he continued into the most persuasive speech I had ever heard, even my self at the end was angry at the Colonel. By the end the rats were joined together paw in paw singing kumbaya. They had forgotten all their angst against each other at last.
Mia, Javi, Andrew, Donkey Teeth, D'jasper, and 44 were able to sneak through the crowd and out onto the other side. They now stood facing a deserted desert that went on for miles.

No comments:

Post a Comment